All Work and No Play... It's been nearly a week since I updated my blog, mainly due to the fact that I've been working my ass off. Semen transporting's as fun as ever, but Cold Stone actually got more enjoyable now that I am actually working and such. I get tips and good hours, so that's good. But, alas... I've not much else to say. I went to dinner and dessert with Katie Vincent tonight. She got me a plant for my birthday... I've decided to name it Bettina until a better name pops into my head. I love it though... sooo happy. Anyway, as this boring entry to my Blog makes evident, I'm tired, and so I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is my first day off since I got back from Georgia, so I'm going to take full advantage of it... by cleaning my house. Also, remind me to call J. Ritty... we MUST catch up.
One last thing: apologies to Katie, to whom I almost never talk anymore, and when I do, I fuck things up. Sorry, Katie. I do miss you.
Take care, friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment