Saturday, July 26

New Stuff. Last night, Stephanie and I threw a party in my apartment. It was pretty fun... at least gave me a reason to see my friends and get a bit drunk. The apartment stayed clean... man... you should see my bathroom. It's all kinds of posh, what with the faux-suede shower curtain and stainless steel soap dispenser, soap dish, and q-tip holder. Plus I put the scrotum in there... which makes for double the fun. Speaking of which, I need to e-mail Kyle.

My parents came out this morning to buy a bed for the new apartment (I'm moving on Friday!). They also ended up buying me a desk and a new flat screen monitor which I am using right now. It's pretty nice; quite the space saver! Alas, I have to work tonight. I'm not too excited about it, but it'll be fun nevertheless. I think I'm going to take a nap now... so hoorah!

No comments: