Tuesday, July 8
So Much To Say I know, I know, I know, I know, I know, I know... two posts in the same twenty-four hour period. There's just things that can't go without mentioning, like how this morning I was woken by some rather powerful claps of thunder, or how I finished Solaris on my trip (it was good, but I dunno if I would recommend it), or how I now own two new DVD's: Almost Famous: Untitled and Boogie Nights. I also would like to say that, having throughly delved into the Postal Service's album (Give Up) which, coincidentally, has made it into Carson's AIM profile (and THAT, to my friends who have not met Carson, is something), and would like to inform you that my favorite song on the album is Nothing Better. The title says it all... don't you think. My favorite line: "Your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures." Now I am going to go back to bed. Or maybe I will begin cleaning. Or MAYBE... bah I have a lot to do. Hugs and kisses.

No comments:
Post a Comment