Cold Stone. Tonight at work, a lot of interesting things happened. Actually, no. Only two interesting things happened. Whilst cleaning, I got locked out of the store, so I sat outside for five minutes until someone noticed I was gone (thankfully, by that time there was nothing left to do). After work, two of my co-workers and I went to Jimmy John's for sandwiches. These co-workers were two sixteen year old high school girls, so I felt kind of old, kind of dumb, and kind of like a pedophile. But my sandwich was good... and they were funny. But... yeah.
So tomorrow morning I work at Peterson (notice the link at left) and then again tomorrow night at Cold Stone (again with the left-linkage). Then I work Tuesday afternoon at Peterson, Wednesday morning/afternoon at Cold Stone, Thursday afternoon at Peterson, Friday afternoon at Peterson, Saturday night at Cold Stone, Sunday night at Cold Stone... it never ends. Seriously.
Finally, I think all my working and not sleeping is catching up to me, because now not only am I boring, but I'm also sick. It's just a bit of a cold. Please send all care packages to 2215 College Ave. Apartment 179... or don't, because I move on Friday. Thanks, though.

No comments:
Post a Comment