Wednesday, July 9

Bastard. My awesome friend Michelle and I are sitting here being ditched by one Jason W. Bullok. That's about all I really have to say about that. Bastard.

Today was my first official day at Cold Stone. I sat through the training software for a bit... wonderful. Then I took out the trash, washed dishes, and then made ice cream. No scooping. No serving. No singing. No tips. What the fuck did I take this job for? Carrying semen under my armpit is so much more worth my time (good cardio-vascular benefits). Nahh... I'm just kidding; it was all right. But still... do YOU think I should have gotten some tips? Me too. Whatever.

I went to K-Mart tonight with my awesome friend Michelle and Amandra. I bought some shoes for $12.00... quite thrifty, if you ask me, for genuine K-Mart leather. Jason just called. He's going to the bars. Bastard.

No comments: