Monday, July 21
Updates I've changed the site a bit. Actually... I just put a little link somewhere to the left of this message. Find it and enjoy. Soon I will post a new W.I.P. entitled "A Girl" or something of that nature. I haven't started, but I will someday. Life's kind of hectic right now... lots of working and lots of cleaning to get ready for lots of moving in a week. Classes start in exactly one month from yesterday... which sucks. I went to a party at Katie Vincent's on Saturday night... and I think I pissed her off. I don't really remember; I was kind of drunk... but yeah. I'm sure I was being an ass. I'm trying to find a song called either "White Flag" or "Surrender" sung by Dido. Katie recommended it (not Katie Vincent... Katie my ex-girlfriend). I talked to her today... and the more I think about it, the more the way I've been treating her makes me feel sick to my stomach. I feel like whatever good there was in me when I was in high school... whatever it was that made people say "Oh, that Michael Trenary, what a guy"... has slipped away. It doesn't bother me that people don't say things like that anymore, but it bothers me that in cases like with Katie, I hurt my friends, and even come close to losing their friendship. There's a lot of pent up unhappiness in here, and I need to find what I need to do to get rid of it. Anyway... just had to take it down for you for a bit. Now just think about ice cream or puppies or whatever you need to... whatever it takes to make you fly. I'm going to do laundry and take a nap before work at Cold Stone tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment