I really want to see Imaginary Heroes. I watched the trailer yesterday and it's been on a loop pretty much ever sense. The parents remind me so much of my parents: the last couple seconds of the trailer are so eerily familiar it's almost as if they were transcribed from one of my parents' conversations. PLUS it is written and directed by the guy who wrote the screenplay for X2, which I like. PLUS the trailer has the Postal Service's "The District Sleeps Alone Tonight", which I like also. I doubt it'll come to Manhattan, though, so I'll have to travel to see it, but that'll be fine.
Due to some pushing from a heroic friend, I managed to clean my room, spruce up my resume, and actually APPLY TO SOME JOBS last night. So that is exciting, as is the fact that I got an A on my botany test last week. Hooray.
So, as I said I would, I dedicate this day of wonderment to Katie. Thanks for everything, as always.

No comments:
Post a Comment