Tuesday, November 9

Life is awesome.

I've gone to bed at 4 am two nights in a row now, and I must say, I've kind of missed that brand of silence that only occurs so late. Like me and the couple of crazies who drive by are the only living souls in Manhattan. What I haven't missed is that damn three hours of sleep a night thing. I go to work in the morning and stagger around like a zombie until I manage to down a couple cups of coffee and take some Advil. After that, I'm good to go. It's interesting, just when I thought the semester couldn't get any worse, it really didn't. That's kind of a first. No, there are only four more weeks of class and then I'm done! (until next semester). It is a really nice feeling. I have a big helping of tests to combat with in the coming weeks, but I'm not to worried - I haven't "studied" yet, and I've managed to pull A's on just about every one of them (save a dismal C+ on my last Botany test).

Also I signed up for this customer analysis program awhile ago, and so for several months I've been taking online surveys and recieving $5.00 for each one. For the most recent one, I took one survey ($5.00) and then they decided to send me the product (FREE FOOD... which is nice because I'm very poor... but not too poor to buy Harry Potter in two weeks) and then I take another survey and get another $5.00. All this makes me very happy.

Still waiting to hear about whether or not I'll be able to take my Short Story Workshop class next semester. He was supposed to let us know by yesterday. Things aren't looking so sterling.

No comments: