Thursday, November 25

Thanksgiving.

I have to express my frustrations to someone, so here they are:

1.) Mike is getting married, or at least really really wants to.
2.) My family didn't find it necessary to wake me up for Thanksgiving dinner (they've already left). This has happened before, and every time it pisses me off, and I tell my mom as nicely as I can manage to that they could (and should) have woken me up. Now, when I go, I'm going to have at least 6 of my frustratingly annoying relatives ask me if I am not getting enough sleep har har har. Blegh.
3.) Mike's getting married, or at least really really wants to.

Oh well. I guess I will just have to stuff my grandiose (sp?) visions of the way things ought to be and shove them up the ass of that less-Butterball more-proverbial turkey, and suck 'em down with a nice large glass of wine. It's looking more and more like I'll be cutting short my stay in Olathe.

No comments: