Friday, November 19

Feeling Festive.

I can't help myself. With the largest hump of the semester behind me and only a few short weeks until winter break, I can't help but feel excited about the coming euphoria that will undoubtedly be brought on by all things Christmas. Today I actually got most of my Christmas shopping done (at least the biggest chunk.) I bought some egg nog, hot chocolate mix, christmas cookie dough, and the soundtrack to Elf (which might be one of the best Christmas albums I own... not too stiff a competition, as there are only two others.) I got into my Creative Writing Workshop for next semester, which is a relief. All my tests went extremely well. My presentation went well. Basically all I have left is a short (3-4 page) paper, two or three shorter (1 page) papers, and finals (all of which occur on the same day, December 9th... OFFICIALLY the day from hell, but it didn't have to be that way. I scheduled it that way myself so that my finals week is stress free (with the exception of having my wisdom teeth out on the 17th.)

Now that I think about it... I think I can wait a bit for winter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mikey! (ha, i know you hate that) It's Katie! Look at me go, reading your blog.

I totally could have told you that the Elf soundtrack was good. Did you get the DVD? It's also amazing. The deleted scenes are hilarious.

Light up snowman? Yes?