Thursday, November 25

Thanksgiving Pt. 2

Well, Thanksgiving didn't turn out as shittily as I thought it would. Allow me to list the events that made my turkey day a relative success.

1.) When I arrived at the family gathering, there was little adverse reaction to my oversleeping. Moreover, I think my little second cousins really like me. They're really becomming fun little people. Plus I didn't eat too much, which is nice.
2.) My family and I went to see The Incredibles, which I'd seen, but it was still fun to see it with them. They liked it.
3.) My family and I ate dinner at Old Chicago, easily my favorite place to eat in Olathe simply due to the fact that I get rewarded for drinking beer. I did drink beer; I had 2, so David and I are considering returning in order for me to make my 4-beer-a-day limit.
4.) The monitor of the new computer fits in the little monitor area below the hutch on the desk here, so it's a lot easier to use the computer now. Very nice.

I am now listening to the free streaming radio courtesy of SBC Global. It makes me wish I had DSL in Manhattan, because we don't get any of this shit through Cox. Bastards.

ANYWAY, Thanksgiving has been a pretty good holiday, all in all. For that I am thankful.

No comments: