Friday, October 17

Almost... there... I should be writing my paper. Instead I'm blogging. Nice. I just can't think anymore... at least not about the changing view of nature in literature from the 18th Century and Restoration through the Romantic era. After this paper, I will never have to think about it again; I can throw all my notes, handouts, etc. from the first half of the semester away. After this paper, I will be essentially done with homework for the weekend, and I can go home and visit my friends and family. After this paper.... ugghhh it just feels like it's never going to happen (and it's not if I keep blogging, but I don't care).

So the shaving study thing... six hours after the actual shaving (so at 3:10 pm) I was supposed to get a phone call asking me which side of my face felt smoother, but I didn't recieve that phone call. At 4:10, I called and informed them that I had not recieved my phone call, and so the girl took down my name and my response (it was that same Korean girl, remember me talking about her?) but she didn't act like she remembered me, even though we talked about my first shaving experience and Cold Stone earlier that morning. Whatever. So I'd better get my damn $50.00. If I don't, boy, there's going to be hell to pay!

FRIENDS WASN'T ON TONIGHT! NEITHER WAS SCRUBS!!! Well, Friends was on, but it was an old episode. Kyle and I still watched it. We ate burritos and apricots. He wore his scrubs because I think he was secretly hoping for Scrubs to come on (he said it is because they are the most comfortable pants in the world.) It never did, though. It's because NBC is hateful.

I am starting this new diet... I bought the book a long time ago, but only now determined that I needed to take action. It's called "The Testosterone Advantage," and it's a very weird diet... it is asking me to drink 1% milk rather than my usual skim and to eat a lot less non-fat food. Supposedly all these changes are going to increase my level of testosterone, which is a great fat fighter. You're probably questiong the method, but I'm not, so don't rain on my parade. I will let you know how it works as the weeks go by.

I am really excited to go home tomorrow. I can't even put it into words, but I will try:

YIPEE! WOOT!! AYYIIIII!!!

That ended up about as good as I think this paper is going to...

No comments: