Wednesday, October 8

New Developments! Today is the wonderful Bible-pusher day at Kansas State University! This is where old, rich men stand at all the inlets to campus handing out pocket-sized versions of the King James Version of the Bible. It is truly a thing to be beheld... does this happen elsewhere? Ahhh how I look forward to it. (Incedently, you may be wondering why I love Bible-pusher day so. This stems from the fact that the first words I heard as I stepped foot on Kansas State University soil over three years ago were "Would you like a bible?" I obliged. Then I tossed it in a bush. Sad.)

Another exciting thing has happened: I received McSweeney's issue No. 11 in the mail this afternoon! It includes a DVD which is quite the entertaining piece. Joyce Carol Oates is CREEPY! Who would have thought?

The homework situation: critical. I have finished the first read through of the article. When I get home, I can begin all the dirty work.

It's raining a lot, so I'm hoping tonight won't be busy at the old Stone. It probably will be, though. It's sorority day, so the girls (to whom the concept of tipping is foreign) will probably be out in full fat-hungry force after their chapter meetings. So I say, "Eat up, young vixens! Become the fat wives of bastards and military men!" Muahahahahaha!!!

No comments: