My Tuesday Experience. Today was the first Tuesday in awhile that I didn't have to haul my ass out of bed at eight o'clock in the morning to transport blood, urine, and semen (among other things) at Peterson Clinical Lab, and let me tell you, it was beautiful. I woke up just in time to make it to my twelve thirty (yes, folks, I am a lazy bum) class, and then I went and got coffee, went to the Dusty Bookshelf, and then headed home where I talked to Katie until I went to work. At work, I spent the two hours in which I always do nothing (six till eight) drinking green apple twist Smirnoff and Sprite with my beloved coworker, Mrs. Kami Linnens, and we had quite the bonding experience. Gregory Jackson, however, could not join us, so it wasn't quite as fun as it might have been, but we had a good time discussing the naked pregnant ladies in her magazine. I was going to go to the rec when I got home, but instead I hopped on over to Java and got some coffee, then (like a nerd) took it over to Cold Stone and hung out with my other beloved coworkers. Apparently, this guy who works at Gumby's who I told I would trade ice cream for pizza dropped off a pizza, so I will owe him my ice cream when I work tomorrow... which is fine by me! Me missing going to the rec equals me not needing ice cream OR pizza, so yeah, it's all for the best.
I have to tell you all, I am quite excited to do laundry on Thursday, followed by Friends/Scrubs night with Kyle and Sara (hopefully). Too bad I have so much crap to do, although by that time I should be done with Philosophy and will only have my British Survey test Friday afternoon to worry about!
Anyway, back to the rec... tomorrow I am going to buy a parking pass so that I can go to the rec in the mornings and park there. It should be beautiful, but I'll let ya know how it really goes. I got some new movies.... Babe yesterday (I failed to mention that), The Lion King this morning at midnight, and I ordered Scarface on DVD awhile ago, so it should be arriving soon. They, along with the rest of my collection, are on my DVD list. If you haven't made it there, you'd better go. If you can't figure out how to get there, then I can't help you.
According to Mrs. Kami Linnens's magazine, not only is Cancer my sun sign, but it's also my mars sign... and that tells a lot about my nature as a lover. I don't really remember what it tells, though... so, yeah. Good to know.
I miss George.

No comments:
Post a Comment