You people. A couple of you actually took yesterday's post literally and called me shallow. I don't think you were joking, either. That hurts, people. That's the stuff my nightmares are made of.
I came back home today... home to Manhattan, that is. I really wasn't excited to come back, I think because I have to work in about thirty minutes and then do homework and go to class tomorrow. Blegh. I'm ready to move to wherever I'm going to move to.
David, Logan and I saw Kill Bill last night (as you know, this was my second time). The other two liked it. The three guys behind us didn't. They said things like, "Dude, this is like the worst movie ever." "Yeah, dude, I heard it had like, a really low budget or something." "Oh." They said these things fairly loud, and it got kind of annoying, but Logan said they were courteous because every time he turned around they would shut up until their A.D.D. kicked in about ten seconds later. They left pretty close to the end... and I was happy.
Speaking of David, he got his first car yesterday. He's pretty excited. I'm pretty scared. And jealous... it has power windows, power locks, and cruise control. That bastard. My parents got my muffler fixed for me, which is nice. So, all in all, I'd say I enjoyed my weekend.
I know it's overplayed, but I really like "Clocks" by Coldplay. It's one of those songs that makes you believe you can fly.

No comments:
Post a Comment