Sunday, October 12

Fiesta. I am a suffocating host. That said, a small get-together I threw last night went fairly well. I will admit, there were a few group distinctions, but all in all, I think it was a good time for all. If you were there, thanks for coming, and sorry if my suffocatingness got annoying.

Apparently people like that Happy Meal toy I hate. I don't get it either, but... yeah. So maybe I can give it to a good home, or maybe it will just start to grow on me so that I can set it out as a Halloween decoration.

Speaking of scary stuff, Adam had a note put on his car the other night that said "when do you want to die? bitch." It was made with a typewriter, so whoever wrote it not only has bad grammar but is also technologically impaired. I think it was some old man Adam pissed off (because Adam does that sort of thing). Jason thinks it's this gay guy who Adam helped with homework for awhile until the guy started hitting on him. An equally good guess. More will come as the situation develops.

No comments: