Sunday, February 8

Allowing your party to merge into your roommate's room while he's not there even when he had closed the door before he left is really not cool, but somewhat forgiveable. However, allowing your friends to enter your roommate's closed room and get naked on his bed and take body shots........ words can't describe how wrong that is. SERIOUSLY, Chad.... what the hell?! I have never been more pissed off at any one person than I am at this particular moment.

I'm sorry if I'm not a good roommate... if I don't keep things as clean as you'd like or if I have people over too often for your taste or whatever. I can't read minds. But some things, such as the afformentioned events, shouldn't require psychic abilities to know that what you are doing is completely and unmistakeably wrong. What can you do to make things right with me? Try fucking off and not getting pissed when after tonight I stop pretending that I think you're a good roommate.

A replacement for your bottle of cologne that apparently got stolen at one of my get-togethers last semester is now in the mail... so hopefully I've made that up to you. After it arrives, you can go to hell for all I care.

No comments: