Okay, so I take back something I said last post.... I have had TWO Valentine's Days in which I had a significant other. The one I mentioned was the second; the first was a year before, when I was dating Aimee Lomeli. We went to the Plaza and shopped around and I think we might have eaten at the Cheesecake factory. It was a good day, but it was in the time that I knew I didn't want to be her boyfriend anymore, which kind of sucked. She bought me a Build-a-bear.... hmmmm :). Anyway...
Last night was league night, so I went out to dinner with Adam and our new friend Kelsey. We went to So Long Saloon, and in there, we ran into my friend and co-worker Maris and her roommates Dinah and Kim. The six of us ended up sitting together, and we had a really great time. Then Adam and I went to league night, which was fun save the fact that all of Team Ramrod was pretty much sucking it up except for David Broyles. Maris and Dinah came down to watch us, as did Kyle Moreland.
After bowling, I helped Kyle prepare for the final leg of his "Secret Valentine" project for work. We got the girl a small teddy bear, a box of Russel Stover's, a heart-shapped balloon, and a red beta-fish whom we nicknamed Valentine.

No comments:
Post a Comment