On my laziness. I had a good conversation with some girls in my American Survey class today... we talked about how a lot of us (well, the three of us, anyway) probably have a lot of potential, but our lazy habits prevent us from excelling to our very best. For instance, I can't tell you when the last time was I started writing a paper more than a day before it was due... and yet, rarely do I get below a B on any assignments. If I can scrape by with a B or even a C, I am happy... but think of the things I could do if I applied myself just a little bit more. Scary. So, I blame my laziness and my penchant for procrastination on my professors at Kansas State University. Damn them.
In other news, my family decided to think about buying a house up here for me (and eventually my brother) to live in. We looked around forever and found a couple promising leads, but last night my mom and I both decided that we just didn't want to do it. So I am still looking for a roommate in this apartment. Still looking. Bah. What is so wrong with me?

No comments:
Post a Comment