Weird Weekend. I feel I must reitterate a point I mentioned a couple posts ago. This weekend was weird. It started out weird. It ended up the same. A lot of nakedness... none of it beneficial to my personal life in any way, a lot of friends from out of town, a lot of money spent, a lot of snow on the ground, a lot of birthdays, and unfortunately a lot of unwanted drama.
I don't really know where I stand on it all. Some of it I do. For instance, it sucked ass when the exhaust system (specifically the "B-pipe") broke off of my car today as a result of driving through large snow build-up. It also sucked ass having to pay $270 to get it fixed. On the otherhand, it was nice that they got my baby in and out of the shop so quickly.
Ritter came and went. We had some good talks, like always. We also had some issues, like always.
Mike came and went as well. It was good seeing him, even though we didn't really get to hang out too much.
There was that bizarre party at my apartment on Friday night. There was another party (and some roommate drama) at my apartment on Saturday night.
I got none of my copious amounts homework done... I'm paying the price for that right now.
What's even weirder is that, when asked how my weekend was, I will probably have the overall feeling that it was good. It's weird... kind of like that movie Just Married... so much bad stuff happens that there's no way there could (or should) be a happy ending, but there is. It's unwarranted, and admittedly maybe a little stupid, but nevertheless... hooray and huzzah.
Now I am going to begin writing my short paper that's due at 11:30am tomorrow. After I finish reading the material that it is to explicate. After I finish typing this blog entry..... which is............
Now.

No comments:
Post a Comment