Oh, my life. Will this be another one of my "Week of Hell"s? It's looking like it, based on the fact that I have about a quadrillion things to do, including (but not limited to) reading Ben Franklin's "Autobiography", finishing Emerson's "Nature", reading some other novel for my American Survey class, working on my first story for Fiction Writing, writing two critiques over the first two stories written by my peers in my Fiction Writing class, completeing a sentence structure exercise for that same class, and catching up with my geography reading(s)... which I haven't even opened up yet this semster. On top of this... I need to finish tweaking my resume and learn how to write a good cover letter so that hopefully I can get an internship this summer and get out of this sad excuse for a "city" for awhile. The midwest... it's dragging me down.
Maybe it's not the region, though. Maybe it's me. That's not a happy thought.
No Royals home opener for me, huh? Damn the Man. He's dragging me down too.
I watched Dancer in the Dark today... I enjoyed it a lot, despite the fact that it might just be the most depressing movie I have ever seen. It is really good.

No comments:
Post a Comment