Thursday, May 27

Grades

Wow. So, my grades came out today, and while this semester was lackluster... I was pleasently surprised.

Geography: C You and I knew this. I had a solid B, but not studying for the final and the subsequent failing of it resulted in a C. Oops.

Environmental Lit: B Not a big surprise, considering I got B's on just about every assignment.

Advanced Fiction Writing: B The class was focused on revision; I didn't do much revision at all... can I really complain?

American Survey: B Wait... what? B? I only handed in half my midterm! I didn't do much of the reading! I failed not one but several of the semi-weekly prompts. Hmmm... either my teacher liked me (which is entirely possible; we had a great conversation about how I think the class isn't worth my time) or I had did a kick ass job on my paper/final.

So, Spring 2004, fairwell. You were by far the worst semester of my college career (GPA and otherwise), but I can look back upon you fondly now, and know that I gave you less than what you gave me in return. You're like a bad ex-spouse... and I got the better end of the alimony (was that the right term?).

No comments: