Today was the last time I'll ever work with the wonderful Mindy Grogan. Also in the line out the door are Melissa Thomas, Anna Avila, and probably the rest of the original crew. I can't decide which is the reason I really want to leave... the fact that Cold Stone in general and my bosses suck... or if it is because all of my friends are leaving me. I think maybe I blame the former for the latter. So... yeah. I am starting to think that this Tuesday is going to have to be the day I put in my notice. Then again... I've been saying that an awful lot lately. Oh well.
Assuming I get all my shit done, I will pretty much be home free after Wednesday night. That's not too much longer. In honor of that, please download, listen to, and enjoy my song of the moment, "Feeling Good" by Nina Simone. It is wonderful... and very Emersonian, which is how I justify listening to it rather than working... it's like studying for my Environmental Lit class.
Hooray for skewed vision!
