Monday, May 17
Not meant to be?
On May 16th, 2003, Aggie Station was burnt to the ground. Tonight, in the wee hours of May 17th, 2004, it looks like God has spoken again. I was sitting here idley pondering how in the hell I'm going to get this paper written (a point I'm still at), when I heard, along with loud wind gusts, large crashing noises coming from across the street. I thought maybe a dumpster had fallen over, but a little while ago I hopped through the window to check out all the police lights and such. It looks like the gigantic cinderblock wall that would eventually be the replacement of Aggie Station was knocked over in the wind. I can't really make it out from here, but that's what I'm seeing right now. More as the situation develops (hopefully the wall didn't land on Game Guy or the Dusty Bookshelf!!!)

No comments:
Post a Comment