Wednesday, May 19

Sigh.

I am officially done with school for the semester. A rundown of how finals week and all it's other shit went:

American Survey: I finished the big paper about an hour before it was due. It was pretty crappy, not like I care, but I'm just glad I got it done. The final was interesting... it was three essay questions, and the last one was basically me rambling on about nothing for three pages. But then, you all know what that's like, huh?

Environmental Lit: I finished my creative nonfiction essay about an hour before it was due. I wrote about my first experience at the Konza prairie. We'll see how that went, I guess.

Geography: I had a solid B (like 88.92%), but I failed the final, so I came out with a C in the class. On a more positive note, I spent no time studying, never went to class, and my teacher liked my popular culture paper so much that she wants a copy to show to her future students. How flattering!

Fiction Writing: Turned in my portfolio today... pretty painless.

I'm just glad it's all over. I finished watching the first season of Six Feet Under today. I also got my first shipment of Gevalia Kaffe which is by far the best coffee I've had outside of a coffee house since... ever.

Now all that's left to do is work and party and read things I actually want to read. My, my... how I love summer.

No comments: