Friday, May 7

The weekend is here!!!

...and so I have to work, natch. Oh well... at least that overwhelmingly large round of assignments is over. Just one more week of class and then two finals and I'm DONE. Maybe I'll put my notice in tonight and then not have to worry about Cold Stone either. Although... it might get better once I'm out of school...

...

.....

.......

......... Naahhh. Not possible. BUT... I don't have anywhere else to look for work right now, and I don't want to have a conversation with my mom similar to the one we had at the beginning of last summer (check entries from May 17th & 27th, 2003). God help me.

We turned the A/C on yesterday because it's so hot.

I can't decide if I'm going to go to class, Metaforum, or just stay home and veg before work this afternoon. I should probably go to Metaforum... because Lord knows going to my geography class isn't too much of a help... unless she offers extra credit, which has happened twice when I have been absent, which means I have missed out on twenty free points. I COULD HAVE AN A!!!!! Dammit. Maybe I'll go to class. I wish I had time to do some laundry.