Yup. There're two large paper assignments to be grappled with. I'm sitting here watching Six Feet Under. Probably going to go to bed soon. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow.
Home was fun. I saw some old friends I hadn't seen in forever (Carey and Paul!) and got to see Rhonda and Kifer and all those people. It's weird looking back - or being forced to - and seeing how different my life is now. I used to think science was the shit!!! Now, I'm not so sure.
I think, of all eight of us '01 Farads, I'm probably the one who is doing the least with his life. Fun, huh? I tell myself that it's because I'm saving up all that excitement for sometime in the near future (writing more, attempting to be published, live a life where I'm not tied down by a nine-to-five)... but going back there now makes me afraid that I already spent all that energy back in high school. Maybe I'm destined... or doomed... for perpetual frustration. Regardless, I think one of my goals this summer is going to be to write some sort of fictionalization of my experience in the Faraday Society. Make it like a cool children's book series. Well written, fun to read, and educational. Eat that, Harry Potter!!
(just joking. I would never wish ill upon Harry Potter. Holy Jesus, I can't wait for that movie!)
I'm in a weird mood. I feel pretty melancholic and at the same time I am giddy.
Who knows.
I need to buy stamps. Sorry, Katie.

1 comment:
Yay for Six Feet Under!
Post a Comment