Today (yesterday) was chock-full (how is that expression spelled?) of good things.
- lunch at Mongolian Barbecue with Kyle.
- watched Harry Potter with Kelsey (and she liked it!)
- phone call from Pier 1 (interview tomorrow (today) at 2:30pm)
- parents drove to town to surprise me (kind of sucked though because I had to go to work and Kelsey and I were in the middle of the movie so they left and then didn't come back until right before I had to work... which annoyed me. Oh well.)
- the bosses weren't at Cold Stone, so I was the boss tonight, and it went well.
- watched In America with Melissa... I love that movie.
So, all in all I'd say I had a pretty good Memorial Day... one worth memorial.
I watched Moulin Rouge last night, which is happy but depressing. Then I came online and found the official "rejection" of my application to Random House. Bastards. So I was going to come online and post, but I got thoroughly depressed instead. I attempted to start a new writing project, but everything that came out of my brain was frustratingly philistine and just plain boring, so... I gave up that endeavor and laid down to a troubled sleep.
Sorry that this post is chronologically challenged. Think of it like Memento.

No comments:
Post a Comment