Once again... I should be doing things other than what I'm doing. Work, shopping, drinking, movie time.... none of it was on my agenda for this weekend, but that's how I've spent it so far. The next three days are sure to be hellacious as a result. Oh well...
I hate conversations that go like this:
Me: "So, what are we doing now?"
They: "Actually, I think we're going to go to So Long."
Me: "Oh. Okay."
They: "What're you going to do?"
Me: "I have homework."
It's annoying. They're annoying. I'm annoyed. If you read this and it annoys you that I'm annoyed, then go to hell. NEXT!
I watched Master and Commander tonight. I seriously think that the best part of that movie, for me, is the awesome cello playing. I really think Paul Bettany at least took lessons on how to fake playing the cello, because if it is fake, it is by far the best fake playing that I have ever seen... although I've never seen that Hilary and Jackie movie, so....
I had a good conversation with the woman who owns both the Dusty Bookshelf and Acme Gift (a.k.a. the only person I can really imagine myself working for and being happy with my job at the same time). We discussed my boss, and how inappropriate he is as an owner/manager of Cold Stone creamery. I'm kind of hoping for similar chats with her in the future, so that she might start to consider me as a necessary addition to her staff at either store. Acme Gift at its new location rocks my socks off. I bought a pocket journal and a drinking card game called "Beer!"
I was feeling wealthy. Emphasis on was.
