Friday, May 14

Hell yes.

Tonight, I stayed in, drank a bottle of wine, and watched Six Feet Under. Although it was utterly relaxing, I was kind of disappointed that there wasn't more of a celebration as today was the last day of classes. Oh well! In a couple months, I won't have to look so hard for a good evening; I'll be able to just walk across the street.

Remember the beginning of last week? With all my papers and stuff? Well apparently, I do good work in the twelve hours before things are due. On my assignment that was due Monday, I got a B (it was a "prompt" or "mini-essay" for my Survey class - the thing I was doing last night - my grades on them are never stellar, as I've mentioned, so this was good in my opinion). On Tuesday's seven-page Environmental Lit paper, I got an A!!! And I just discovered that I got a perfect score on my Geography Paper: 200/200. I should have buckled down and gotten it done earlier. If I would have done that, and gone to class on those two days when the damn teacher decided to give extra credit, I'd definitely have an A in that class right now. Oh well. I'm happy nevertheless.

I'm going home tomorrow to see my brother's first Faraday show, Chemistry in the Courtyard (which really isn't "his" show - he'll be pretty much a go-to boy, but still, he's excited! And so am I. Then it's back here for another round of Cold Stone/paper-writing hell.

ALL

MOST

THERE.

No comments: