My guilt over being unproductive often leads to me doing other things. Tonight, for example, rather than working on my American Survey paper (and thus insuring my impending doom) I have been cleaning my room. It looks wonderful. I also bought some candles and a Yo-Yo Ma CD, which I have been burning and listening to (respectively), and it is quite a wonderful atmosphere I have created. I detatched the speakers from my CD player and put a few books between them. Lovely, let me tell you.
I feel sick.
It's fun to look ahead and think that thirteen hours from now, it'll all be over (American Survey, that is)... whether I finish this paper or not.
I did begin to compile my portfolio that's due on Wednesday for my Fiction Writing class. Hooray.
Apparently Warner Brothers bought the rights to make the RENT movie. Guess who they've chosen to write and direct? Chris Columbus (of Harry Potter and Home Alone infamy). I'm disgusted, but what else is new. Hell, maybe it'll be his breakthrough work. Who am I to judge?

No comments:
Post a Comment