Shortly after I posted the previous post, I drove myself to Wal-Mart and bought myself a bottle of cherry flavored Elephant tranquilizer in hopes that it might numb that wicked pain in my throat. And it did! I had no throat problems at all yesterday, and the only think my nose was doing was not really all too distracting. No blood, at any rate! Me and the damsel rode off happily into the sunset.
And then I woke up this morning. And my throat is kind of half sore... and I can sort of breath okay through my nose, but it feels funny. Like when............... hmmm.
I ordered this Via Audio CD from SmartPunk, and although the rest of the songs are sort of completely different from the song that lead me to purchase the album, it's still pretty good. Plus, I got like A BAZILLION stickers advertising bands I've never heard of. I dunno if they're good bands or not, but at least now my skateboard won't look so damn naked all the time.

No comments:
Post a Comment