Friday, June 25
Subject yourself to this:
I feel like posting, but I'm not really sure what to write about. To be honest, though, that's not all that much different from my usual posts. This post however, has no triggering event. Jason and I watched Dr. Strangelove and Triplets of Belleville last night. Dr. Strangelove was excellent. Triplets of Belleville was very... French. Is that a good thing or a bad thing, you ask? I'm not sure that I can answer that question. The one thing I can say that I really loved about the film was the way the dog's eyes shifted as it sat its chin on the window sill waiting for trains to come by. Dogs do that! Sometimes I sit here and watch the Schnauzer in the house next door do that. I wanted to write about it, because it's one of those things that you never really notice (but you do!) and so... yeah. It's edifying to know that I'm not the only one who enjoys that little bit of doggedness. Also, Tippins went out of business (as I discovered in Logan's blog)... while slightly unsettling, I can't pretend that I'm all TOO upset, because I never really went there a lot, and the few times I did, I was never really all that impressed. They did have good pie, though... except for their key lime, which tasted really weird. Speaking of which, I got a lime snow-cone today at Tad's Tropical Sno. It was excellent! I felt like buying myself a refreshing frozen treat after I returned my silverware tray that didn't fit in the silverware drawer and exchanged for a much cheaper one. Still, though... I think I'm going to take the one back that I got today... I don't really like it at all. PLUS it doesn't fit my knives. So, yeah... maybe I'll go to Target again tomorrow. Chad's coming in town tomorrow for the weekend. We are going to have loads of good times! We are going to have so much fun! It's going to be a veritable fun house! IN AN APARTMENT!!! We are going to do fun things and watch fun movies and drink fun drinks and take part in the merriment that ensues from being in eachothers' company! FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!!! I saw Michelle Camp and new husband at Target today. I also saw Lilli Hsia from work. Speaking of work... I have to go there soon. I work tomorrow too. And Sunday. And Monday. Those are the days Chad's going to be here. Chad is from Kansas City, which is where all the Tippins's went out of business. Oooh look... a dog! Maybe I should take those movies back to the video store before I leave for work. I really have no idea what to write about.

No comments:
Post a Comment