A girl told me yesterday that I am a very attractive person, and that she doesn't know why on earth I don't have a girlfriend. Then ANOTHER girl called up to see if I was busy tonight. Is my almost-four year dry spell coming to an end? Not likely. But the flattery is always nice anyway.
I bought Cold Mountain tonight at Wal-Mart. On rewatching it, I've rediscovered that it's really not the greatest movie I've ever graced my DVD rack with; however, it's not the worst either. It actually makes me think back fondly to days gone by... maybe I mentioned that back when I originally saw it in theatres. (*maybe not*) Plus, it's Nicole Kidman. You can't go wrong there.
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince? Let's hope I like the book better than the title... if it even comes out in my lifetime.

1 comment:
Meh... I think maybe it'll grow on me. It just sounds... I dunno... puny (bordering on "gay"... perhaps because for some reason it conjures up the image of the artist formerly and currently known as Prince, and all the androgynous imagery associated with him). It does not hinder my excitement for the book at all... I'm just going to have to get used to the title.
Post a Comment