I am disturbed by the fact that you all have yet to claim which birthday gifts you'll be purchasing for me. I mean, I know it kind of ruins the surprise, and I like a good surprise as much as the next bloke. In the end, though, I think you'll be saving eachother a lot of time, money, and frustration by publicly declaring which gift you've decided to buy for me. How about this? I'll swear never to read the comments section in which you claim your gifts. Sound good? All right. REMEMBER! Only 21 shopping days until my birthday!
I bought Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Volume One last night, as well as the Franz Ferdinand album. I'm enjoying both immensely.
I put Joe's bed back on the floor, so the living room is once again an orgiastic bordello of lust. Which is great for me, and for you, really, if you think about it.
I work the next four nights in a row. That doesn't make me very excited about the next four days. Not at all. HOWEVER, Lance (the other crew leader) and I agreed that we are going to pressure the bosses for a significant pay raise since we're basically being used as managers while being paid what everyone else who works there SHOULD be making. No manager would work for $6.50. Neither should we. I wonder if there is a Cold Stone workers' Union...

No comments:
Post a Comment