Found this on Skippy's "Blog"... it's actually a survey that appears to be somewhat unique to all other surveys I've participated in. Kind of reminds me of Jason's acclaimed Friday Five. Why don't you do that any more, dawg?
Shoo'.
Thirteen random things I like:
1) purchasing a movie I've never seen before
2) singing at the top of my lungs
3) being understood
4) Harry Potter
5) Nicole Kidman
6) small, happy, well-mannered (and surprisingly articulate) children
7) dogs
8) Boulevard Wheat beer. From the bottle.
9) dinosaurs
10) rainy afternoons
11) days off from work
12) Wes Anderson films
13) a full tank of gas
Twelve Movies I Love:
1) Moulin Rouge
2) Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
3) Best In Show
4) Rushmore
5) LOTR
6) Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
7) Jurassic Park
8) When Harry Met Sally
9) Dumbo
10) Vanilla Sky
11) Donnie Darko
Eleven Good Bands/Artists:
1) The Postal Service
2) Modest Mouse
3) U2
4) Coldplay
5) Radiohead
6) My Morning Jacket
7) Dave Matthews Band
8) Sondre Lerche
9) Yo-Yo Ma
10) Constantines
11) The Cure
Nine things about me... physically
1) 6'2"
2) dark brown hair (which I am growing out)
3) two artificial teeth
4) hazel green eyes
5) oddly shaped toes (in my opinion)
6) skinny person stuck in an overweight person's body
7) two cowlicks
8) weird mole conveniently hidden under my hair
9) sometimes my throat pops out of place and I have to push it back in
Eight Favorite Foods/Drinks
1) limeade
2) pizza (thin crust, onion ;))
3) good Chinese
4) mom's cheesey potatoes
5) Boulevard Wheat (yes, again)
6) diet Coke with lime
7) steak (medium)
8) tequila
Seven Things I Wear Daily:
1) clothes
2) deodorant!
3) hair product
4) glasses
5) brown leather flip flops
6) undergarments (we don't use that word enough)
7) apron (I work every day)
Six Things That Annoy Me:
1) my inability to communicate
2) being misunderstood as a result
3) loud chewing
4) parents who ignore their small children and/or take them to R-rated movies and/or cart them around Wal-Mart after midnight
5) people who disagree with me and are wrong
6) you know who
Five Things I Touch Every Day:
1) the telephone in the morning when people call for the doctors' office
2) my hair
3) remote control
4) lightswitch
5) ice cream spades
Four Shows I Watch on TV:
1) Six Feet Under
2) Trading Spaces
3) Friends
4) Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Three Celebrities I Enjoy:
1) Nicole Kidman
2) Will Ferrel
3) Emma Watson
......
That is where the survey stopped, and although I'd like to make up two more categories, it really is getting late, and I really must go to bed.

3 comments:
Alas, The Friday Five shut down in May.
Well that sucks. Perhaps you could create a new site of a similar nature?
haha... don't we all (it lets me, though...... hmmm).
you know who does not relate to Lord Voldemort, and that's all I can say about that for now.
Post a Comment