Wednesday, June 16

(cont.)

So, as we all know, my snot production is at full capacity, which is odd for me because of this:

- I blow my nose several times.
- Due to extensive blowing and wiping, my nose begins to bleed.
- My nose is bleeding.
- Due to large amounts of snot, my nosebleed subsides rather quickly.

It's a vicious cycle, and I hope it will end. Adrianna came by after work tonight to find a movie to watch with her friend. We ended up drinking beers and watching The Office. So that was fun.

Work, however, was not fun. It was annoying; however, it wasn't as bad as the last two days have been (I think due to the fact that I took medicine with me, and I did laundry today, so my clothes were clean). Speaking of laundry, I think there are bugs hybernating in our driers because I found several dead beetles in my clothes as I was putting them away. What is that about? I can't work in these conditions. I have one day off next week. The fuckers.

And now Katie Vincent is having sex.

All is right with the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You poor soul! FEEL BETTER! <3 Taylor