The thing I've learned this weekend is this: at the end of it all I'm the asshole. That's fine. That's cool. It's not like I asked to be dragged into the middle of the drama... it just happened. And so there I was, torn between being a nice guy to one friend and being a nice guy to the other, and I failed to act either way, but rather shrugged my shoulders and said "that's fine". Perhaps in this situation I will do the same. Those who know me know that my home really is everyone else's, and that I am a giving person to an almost self-deprecating level. Or maybe they don't. Maybe that's the problem. Whatever.
SO... had some people over last night, we drank, fun was had, I suppose. Was it? I don't know. Next.
My throat still hurts; my nose still bleeds; I'm still sick.
I hate it when I get a day off from work and I don't know what to do with myself. Boo.

No comments:
Post a Comment