Friday, January 2

Cold Mountain. Today I went and saw Cold Mountain starring my beloved Nicole Kidman. I really liked it... a lot. It had a pretty good plot (as in it wasn't a remake of Braveheart), good acting, and a lot of my favorite actors. It also managed to bring back memories and make me think of a certain someone... which is oh so fun, especially when you are seeing the movie alone. I hope someday someone yearns for me and I yearn for her like Ada and Inman... sniff, sniff....

Speaking of sniff sniff, I'm trying to hide my eyes from the as yet horrible experience that is the Fiesta Bowl. Ohio State's defense is just killing any hopes I have of witnessing another Wildcat victory this season. Oh well, I guess I'm out of stuff to talk about. Today's been pretty blah, and tomorrow I'm going back for a long stint at work. It'll be my first time being the manager of the store... which will be interesting. Hopefully, if I'm working with a lot of high school kids, they'll actually work. Probably not, though. :( I think I might go see another movie tonight... either Lord of the Rings, Cold Mountain again, or Something's Gotta Give.

No comments: