I am off work for the next three days, which is very exciting. I made it through the working without the bosses at Cold Stone week alive. It was actually really nice... not having someone watch over your shoulder and critique every single thing you do (except for the two times I worked with Chelsea... MAN she is annoying!) Plus, I got a lot of hours and got paid a whopping $6.50 an hour (to basically do nothing, because no one came in because it was so cold). Anyway. That was great, but I'm glad it's over.
I've been having very weird dreams lately. Every morning I wake up and I'm mad at a different person. Two nights ago it was my boss. Three nights ago it was Nicole Kidman. Last night, it was my roommate. Chad, if you ever let a drunk person sleep in my bed and puke all over it, I will kill you. KILL you.
I have no money, so today I think I'm going to play video games and watch movies at home. I'm supposed to call Joe about maybe seeing a movie in Topeka, but I doubt I could make it there on the amount of gasoline I have. Tomorrow is pay day, so then I will go grocery shopping and do other exciting things.
I made chicken cordon bleu the other night... it was soo good! I am an expert chef. An expert chef I am. I will do a little expert chef dance to leave you with this afternoon....
There ya go!

No comments:
Post a Comment