Monday, January 5

So, I did end up going to Wal-Mart tonight, but first I sat down and read my latest issue of Men's Health. Whenever I read that magazine, I always get a drive to better myself, so I got myself some new underware (as per a recommendation in an article) and bought some more of my face scrub and lotion and I even got a brand new pen (a fountain pen, in fact... because I am so cool like that.) Then I guess I really got "the drive", because I went driving. I used to do it all the time back home, but the weird thing about Manhattan is it's pretty much bordered by four roads (Ft. Riley Blvd., Tuttle Creek Blvd., Seth Childs, and Kimball), and anything outside of that small area is foreign. So I ventured into foreign territory, saw some good stars, listened to some good music, and found this really kick-ass house. It was a good time. Then I went over to Tim's and watched Seabiscuit, which was good (in the conventional sense... like Rudy...) and yeah. Anyway!

No comments: