M I C H A E L
Like Reader's Digest for people who don't want to waste their time stalking me.
Sunday, January 25
Threesome Fun by
Mckennat
Username
Favorite Color
Date of Threesome
April 11, 2015
Location of Threesome
tour bus
First Partner
Johnny Depp
Second Partner
Christina Aguilera
Created with
quill18
's
MemeGen 2.0
!
Hmmmmmmm. For even more pornographic fun and fancy, try this
link
out for size.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Michael
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2008
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
2005
(45)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(15)
▼
2004
(195)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(19)
▼
January
(21)
I remember when I was kid, Disney used to be aweso...
A Fruitful Day. You are now reading the blog of a...
Oh, Oscar. This Acadamy Awards promotion that we ...
Social Status and Class Yes, I am still single. ...
Exhausted. I can't keep up with the amount of sub...
Remember Vivian. For some reason I thought today ...
Threesome Fun by MckennatUsernameFavorite ColorDat...
I dunno where this came from, maybe just Caleb Jen...
The Rundown. The first two days of the Spring 200...
Dear Katie Vincent, Having lived in a dorm with t...
I wasn't going to work out today, but I did. It f...
Writer's block. There are times like tonight when...
Things are workin' out. Yesterday, I made my big ...
Things. I always think of about twenty random thi...
Change. There are some people in my life - people...
A Tennis Ball Those of you who periodically check...
I am off work for the next three days, which is ve...
So, I did end up going to Wal-Mart tonight, but fi...
Oh, work. I'm getting so tired of working at Cold...
Cold Mountain. Today I went and saw Cold Mountain...
Ringing in the New Year. New Years kind of sucked...
►
2003
(106)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(23)
People to See
JaBu
Adam
Melissa
Jessica
Smolls
Isabel
Dean
Kelsey
David
Laura
Poetry
Wind Chimes
Funeral Arrangement
On the Crest of the Wave
Elegy for a Dead Boy
Places to Go
The Facebook
The Leaky Cauldron
VideoETA
Filmwise
Short Stories
A Plant Named Rachel
Pets Allowed
Dog Days
Melonhead
No comments:
Post a Comment