Monday, January 5

Oh, work. I'm getting so tired of working at Cold Stone that it's kind of sick. It's not THAT bad: today we had about four customers in the eight hours I was there (although we weren't open for three of those hours), so that was nice... but blah. It's just like all my other jobs... a place where I make a small amount of money (nothing I can actually save) and where I get stuck for several months/years because I feel bad looking for a job elsewhere. I just want to find a job that I can put down on a resume. Hmmmm.

In my career, will I even need a resume? I think I will... at least in the beginning. I guess you have to know what you want to do before you go thinking about all of that stuff.

I think I'm going to go to Wal-Mart tonight before I go to bed. Hell, maybe I'll even do a little writing! THE POSSIBILITIES ARE SIMPLY ENDLESS - sort of. Stupid Manhattan.

No comments: