Wednesday, June 23

Oh, mom.

My mom is great. Hahaha! But that's all I can say in this venue... at least until July 31st.

So, this weekend looks like it's not going to be a fun one. The good thing is that I'm working everyday, so I won't have to be here. But I dunno what I'm going to do after work. Perhaps I can hang out at one of my wonderful friends' place. The less I'm here in the apartment, the better.

The more I read, the more I think Lemon would make an excellent movie. Maybe I'll learn a thing or two about screenwriting, and then I can adapt it. HOORAY!

2 comments:

Haile Nkrumah Gault said...

Hey Michael,

I stumbled upon your blog. I'm a poet too but I've yet to post one of my works here. I think I'll post one tonight.

My oldest brother and his family live there in Manhattan, KS. He works for the army. I've never been there but he tells me he's in the middle of nowhere. Gotta love it.

Take care,

Haile

Michael said...

Well, I hope you found my blog a soft and cushy place to stumble upon. And yes, Manhattan is in the middle of nowhere... not so much as Hays, KS or any place in Greenland... but still, I myself consider it a "void". At least we're supposedly aquiring a Best Buy soon...