I keep staying up later and later... last night I was up until about 6:00am. It just keeps getting worse and worse. I'm wondering if I can keep staying up later and later until finally, I get back onto a normal track. Like tonight I'll go to bed at, say, 8:00am... 10:00 the next day, noon the next... etc. etc. Until I get to maybe 10pm or midnight. HMMmmmmm. I'll let you know.
It's always been my intention to begin to slowly turn this blog into a work of fiction... where I start adding in things about "myself" that I haven't thought or done... until I've turned M I C H A E L into a character all his own. But I don't want anyone to know I've done it. You know? So... forget I said anything (in case I do ever decide to do it.)
One week from today, and I will be twenty one years old. This is a magical thing.

2 comments:
I totally do the same thing... late-wise, I mean. Then I'll go down and watch TV or something. For some reason, the little come-back-from-commercial thing on VH1's Insomniac Music Theater makes me feel really guilty about still being awake.
Sometimes I watch infomercials. Once (okay, twice) I got sucked into this one for a penis enhancer drug. The reason, though, is because the word "penis" was never said. Not once. Instead the announcer usually used "that certain part of the male anatomy." Anyway, I watched the thing for a full half hour because it was like 3 in the morning and I was mesmerized at all the ways to avoid saying "penis." Ron Jeremy was one of the spokespeople, for crying out loud. Just say it.
Sometimes I make inane comments on people's blogs...
In case you weren't completely sure, the last anonymous comment (and this one) was written by the one you call Skippy. However, I was slightly hesitant to reveal my pseudo-high school identity because, upon rereading the post about the penis infomercial, I realized that not everyone would regard that as normal behavior. But then I browsed the other blogs you linked to, and they seem cool. So it's okay. I'll even use my real name... "Hello, my name is Elizabeth, and I stay up late watching male enhancement infomercials to see if they ever say "penis." (Crowd response: "Hi, Elizabeth.")
Post a Comment