Six Feet Under. It started up again tonight for it's fourth season. My oh my, I love the show. EW gave this season a C+, but their gripes must have been more related to future episodes, because I enjoyed it immensely. Or maybe I am just in the mood to watch very maudlin media lately. At any rate, I liked it.
I'm going through another struggling-artist period... a period when the fact that I am putting forth nothing artistic actually bugs me. I need to write. Or something. I dunno. I paced in the shower tonight... does anyone else do that? Pacing in the shower... hmmm.

3 comments:
Yeah, who knows what the hell EW was talking about. The episode was dragging it's feet at the beginning, but it was galloping by the end. Galloping like a wonderful giraffe, grazing through the plains of Chad. *sigh*
Never. again. Bastard.
Post a Comment