Another 'Story' Story I took the revised rough draft to CopyCo. to get copies made, but my debit card didn't work (it'll work again on Friday when I get paid.) So, I had to leave my $10.00-worth of copies there. I said I would be back soon, but when I returned they were closed. Now I'm going to have to try to pick them up in the morning. Hopefully the bastards haven't thrown them away. I say bastards a lot, don't I? Crazy.
Ken and I looked at apartments today and found a promising one. It's in University Commons, so anyone who goes to a state school has probably heard of them and has probably at least heard of them, if not been in one. The amenities are pretty nice, and we managed to talk the guys down a little bit, so... that looks like the place I'll be living during the summer. I'm pretty excited. I think my mom is actually "secretly pissed" that I already signed another lease for the fall, since this place is fully furnished and has all the other nice crap it has. She doesn't understand the stigma attatched to the UC. Oh well... she'll move on -- she was "secretly pissed" when I decided to move off campus in the first place.
Jessica "Big Red" Ritter isn't back from her Easter weekend romp with the beau. Either she's contracted chlymidia or she got lost somewhere between St. Louis and here (I'm guessing Kingdom City... that place has always been kind of shady). Either way, I miss my friend (who apparently I secretly pine for, though I was as unaware as you are), and I want her to come back now. That way meals won't be so naggingly silent. Actually, they still will be, but we'll at least have good fun laughing at the weird laughs that erupt from the loud tables from time to time.

No comments:
Post a Comment