Thursday, April 17

Skipping for All the Right Reasons I'm skipping Shakespeare today yet again. I knocked on Kyle's door but there was no answer, and we would have been late anyway, AND I want to take a shower so... I feel that it's all for the best. Hopefully I don't fail the class due to poor attendance.

Our Friends: Season Three marathon is drawing to a close, but today I found out something that makes me quite happy. In less than three months (on July 15th, to be exact), Friends: Season Four comes out on DVD. Three months isn't TOO long to wait, is it?

On the story... I still haven't finished it yet. It's getting interesting, but I feel a lot of work needs to be done before I'm ready to send it to the wolves. So yeah, I guess I'll go for a Tuesday deadline. That'll be wonderful. Like the weather here. Blegh.

No comments: