Monday, April 21

Today is the Day! I will finish my story today. "Why?" you ask? "Because I will," I answer. "I just will." Class and work went well today. I handed in my overly short paper on what makes Othello a tragedy. We had to talk about our papers in class and either mine was really stupid, really funny, or I did my hair well today because all the girls seemed to be chuckling and smiling. Maybe my fly was open (although I don't know how they could see that, as we sit around this huge banquet table.)

Kenny (my roommate for the summer) has informed me that our Plan B for the summer has fallen through. That's just great. Now I'm going to end up living either with more than one person (which I dunno if I'll be able to handle) or twelve miles from campus (which doesn't really matter to me, I guess, since I'm not taking classes here this summer).

I have ended my avoiding of the instant messenger. It lasted for about three hours (I'm being generous.) The StrongBad e-mail this week was "okay"... I'd give it maybe a 7 out of 10. The Filmwise Invisible for the week was good... fairly easy, anyway. The only one I can't get is number one. Bastards. But today is, overall, a happy day. :)

No comments: