Thursday, April 17

Small Update I didn't end up making it to any of my classes today. I took to long in the shower so I missed Social Welfare, and then I just didn't feel like going to Fiction Writing without eighteen copies of my story in hand, so I didn't go to that one either. That means I'm done with school till Monday because my only class tomorrow got cancelled for the second Friday in a row. Too bad I have to work, or else I'd go home for the weekend like everyone else.

Now I'm at work. I've been working on the story since I got here at six. It's close to ten pages long now. I'm getting kind of afraid that I'm building up to a climax that's not going to be outlandish enough for the story. We'll see how that goes. I basically have until Tuesday to finish it now, so I think I'll make use of the absense of my friends and work on it hardcore this weekend. Now I'm just going to sit here and dick around till I get off at 10:00.

Katie Vincent borrowed a book from me yesterday (High Fidelity by Nick Hornby), so that was exciting. Good to know, eh? In other pointless news, I am now listening to Ben Folds non-stop. I really enjoy "The Luckiest" -- it kinda gets you... right... there...

No comments: